Why should we pay with cuts when...
- The UK’s 1,000 richest people got 1/3 richer last year
- Thats over £100 Billion, The cuts are £81 billion
- Bank bonuses for those who caused the crisis continue
- The rich got away without paying £120 Billion Tax last year
Cuts will mean...
- Childrens Centre and nurseries under threat
- Job losses in schools, support cut for vulnerable children
- Privatisation of our NHS, Council job losses
- Benefit slashed, people will lose their homes and income
Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition Candidates
Phil is a local teacher and trade union activist who has been at the forefront of defending jobs and building the Brighton Stop the Cuts Coalition. Tony has been an advisor and co-ordinator at the Unemployed Workers Centre in Hollingdean for over a decade. Dave is a former East Sussex Labour group leader who is disgusted by the way the party has turned against the working class.
Locally Labour allowed the Tories to pass a massive cuts budget; they think cuts should be carried out but slower. The Hollingdean Green candidates have admitted they will have to vote through cuts if
they lead the council.
We need councillors who will vote against ALL cuts and support our unions defending jobs.